Followers

Taking a Chance on Love!


So at this point I think I might have found somebody good enough to take me off the market and that means no more crazy stories about my life. He's a sexy lil dude from my home town Chicago. We just started dating and he's already claiming me lol. But I don't mind it at all I just hope he can handle a lil dude like me. I'm just so fuckin tired of seeing the same dudes and getting hit on by the same people and rejecting the same lame ass crowd of guys who all have nothing to offer but they ass. I only want and need one good ass dude. He's 29 so thats a plus he has his head on straight and thats a plus, he can hold a conversation another plus. He's 5'9" got a nice ass body light skinned and is a Sagittarius. Me being a Pisces we make a good match. Hopefully he can show me what this thing everybody calls "real love" is it's something I have never felt. Because I'm over this lust bullshit... We have both been single for a long time and I guess thats why we connect so well... I still have a lot to learn and I hope he can teach me... Wish Me Luck! Oh and I almost forgot to mention he is a music producer... I'm searching for real love and  think I may have found it in Him! 

(I Hope)  - Peace!

1 comment:

MrPlayBoi said...

You can scratch this bullshit because it clearly didn't workout!!!! umh