Followers

WHATS LOVE?


Love doesn’t really exist. Love is a choice, it’s a will, you can only love someone if you choose to. Love is a phase that you choice to live in, it is a form of fantasy that is created by a persons imagination, and a lot of peoples imaginations are a lot more active then others. a lot of people search for it because of the feeling that you experience, when you choose to live in a world other then reality. True love is only exist when you find someone who is willing to except all of you, flaws and all. While you are willing to do the same working to improve each other. That’s why ex’s always seem to “return” to each other, that’s why most people can’t let go of each other. They continue to return to the person that once helped create structure and satiability in their lives. The person that helped to build them up the most, making them strong enough to move on, the one that choose to show the most care and concern in their life. When someone impacts your life deeply, it is unavoidable to eventually want to return to that person, and that is when most people began to be taken advantage of. Because that is when they are most venerable because of their dependency. If you receive the opportunity to actually meet me, and allow me to become a part of your life, then you may experience why I am considered the best. I have the ability to make fantasies into reality. Don’t search for love, because you will never find it, you have to be WILLING to love someone unconditionally to actually be in love with someone, and even then it’s still a choice. That is why LOVE is a form of Choice, NOT Nature and a lot of people just chose not to love. I’m still the same person that I’ve always been, I never change only grow wiser. Right now, I’m NOT looking to Love anyone or be Loved, because I’m selfishly in Love with myself because it’s the one relationship that I’m sure will NEVER end.

No comments: