Followers

Lesson Learned


Yo so I finally met the older kat that I was feeling for years. He was a bottom and had a perfect body you know how the older dudes be. We talked on and off for years then one night I guess the moment was right. So he came and scooped me up. Me think we was going back to his crib this dude had to sneak me into my brother house and we had to be quit. LMFAO! A grown as man in his 30's sneaking dudes into his brother house. This dude was lame as fuck he luck he was sexy. But I didn't even want to fuck him so we just watched the Spider Man movie. Then he asked to suck my dick. Denied lol. He asked he I wanted to fuck I said no. Then he asked if he could grind on my dick. I told him that was cool. So this dude started to ride my dick and inch by inch my dick started to slide into this dude (raw). I told him to get the fuck off my dick. He tried to play sayin, "It's not goin in" I kept telling him to get the fuck off of me or grab a rubber. He kept saying its not going in. Then it started to get wet as fuck. I got mad as hell and told him to get off he because this shit aint right you getting a little to wet. This nigga tried to say that it was my dick that was getting wet. I threw his ass off me and looked down at my dick.... Man my dick was bloody as fuck this dude bleed all over my dick. I snapped on his ass and told him to grab a towel this bitch ass dude had the nerve to grab a face towel I was about to know his ass out and told him that his ass better not have HIV while his nasty ass was trying to ride my dick knowing that he couldn't take it. But with a body like his I thought he could I was wrong. Then he went and got a bigger towel. I whipped that shit off me and told him to take me home. Man I was so pissed I took three showers when I got home and put bleach in the tub. Lesson learned don't let dudes older then 30 ride yo dick... LMAO! A uneducated lame! (The Picture is a picture of his body!)

No comments: