Followers

Never Burn Bridges!


So I have this sexy lil shorty I use to date from New York City right... The good things is that he's a bottom, Jamaican, a older guy and he got all his shit together. The only problem that I had with him was the distance and the fact that I couldn't understand half the shit that came out of his mouth because of his accent (lol) and it really pissed me off. My boy has been doing some serious modeling and is getting his face out there all over the east coast. Usually I'm kind of slow on thinking of the advantages of having a dude like this on my team but then I realized. Since I'm going to me moving to New York when I finish school to look into becoming a model why not take advantage and keep him around. Plus I know that without a doubt he would be willing to put me on. (He calls it Love I call it Lust). But then again I am a really good dude when you get to know me. I just don't like to show people my good side, people usually only get to meet my bad (LOL). It will make my modeling career much easier.

SN: Just remember even if you stop talking to somebody never burn that bridge. I'm really looking forward to my future now that I know my next step.

No comments: