Followers

UGLY AS FUCK


Man so one night a late night I got online (A4A) to see if I could find something to get into (somebody to fuck). When I came across this dude I had talked to a few times but never met. He asked if I wanted to get up and fuck I said yeah. Gave him my address and number so he could come and call me if he got lost. Now I don't do shit like this because I don't like to just fuck random dudes I don't know. But you know how it is when you get horny as fuck. I never met the dude before. One because he didn't have a face picture and Two because Milwaukee dudes be reckless. (UGLY AS FUCK). I should have went with my gut because dude ass came over to my apartment. Called me to tell me he was here. I peeked out the door down the hall and from a distance.... Man dude ass was so motherfuckin UGHHHH I can't explain how ugly his ass was. I rejected his before he made it to my door. LMAO! I said "I thought was light skinned you NOT my type." and closed the door. LMFAO!!! after that a few weeks later he had the fuckin never to upload a face picture. the picture above is a picture of his ugly ass. WTF was he thinking I WASN'T horny after seeing his face. I had a good ass laugh called my friend to tell him how fucking ugly dude ass really was and fell a sleep. I'm never that horny to fuck anybody oh and I'm NOT meeting anybody off A4A in Milwaukee again. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!