Followers

IT'S JUST FOREPLAY

So last night I had this dude over my house off A4A right, he looked ok for a 33 yr old. But he acted like he didnt know what to do! He just stood there like a lame I had to tell him to take his clothes off and to get in the bed... His body looked like ... LMFAO!

But I was horny and said fuck it, he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I fuck but I don't get fucked and he said he didn't get fucked! (Damn not this shit again) He mentioned "jackin off" I don't jack off! I didn't want to waste my time trying to flip this dude, plus I didn't want to fuck him anyways. So I decided that I would test my foreplay skills. I told him I wanted him to eat my ass; he hesitated at first saying that he "only eats it if he gets to fuck it." But he just eat it and he did a good ass job to. I told his to smack my ass and make it "pop" and he did. he got into it. eating, licking sucking and fucking my asshole with his tongue. Shid I think he was loving it more then me. I was throwing my ass back in his face and he ate me out for a good 20 minutes before I told him to stop. He asked what I wanted to do!? I told him I bet I could him cum with my thighs!!!

He looked at me like Yeah Fuckin' Right! but he agreed... I grabbed the lube and  pored some between my tights and gave the bottle to him so he could put some on his dick. He was 7 inches cut... (lil dick ass) I laid ob my back and he got on top putting his dick between my thighs and slowly grinding until his dick was between my thighs I gripped his dick tight as hell and he started to fuck me harder and harder between my thighs. I was squeezing and gripping his dick locking it between my thighs I could feel that his shit was on brick. He was going hard I told his to do some long deep strokes like he was really fucking a ass. "He was shocked of how good it was feeling saying "Damn this shit feel good as hell it feels just like a ass" He just kept moaning "yes, hell yes!!!"

He fucked me between my thighs for about 15 minutes before he couldn't hold back from cumming. This dude busted a big ass nut all between my thighs. "WOW!" he said when he looked and saw how much he had nutted. He was shocked. "I told you I could make you cum with my thighs" I said. "Hell yeah and I nutted a lot!" "It's called a orgasm" I said. He just shook his head he was speechless. "I just wanted to see if I still had them skills at foreplay" He said "yeah you got some skills.. we gon' have to go a round two!" "Yeah.. Right" I said sarcastically!

No comments: