Followers

FAGGOTS WITH DREAD LOCKS

So this dude came over my house right he look like who could be sexy in his picture. Tell me why this nigga had a lil fro with TWO braids!!!! this motherfucka had the nerve to tell me that he was growin' his hair out to get dread locks.... Save it plus he looked sloppy as hell! How the fuck can you meet somebody for the first time looking like yo ass live on the streets.. . the moterfucka was talking nasty as fuck about fucking raw and shit I told his ass he had to go... This dude left then came back and asked me for some money to get "home!" (notice I put home in quotations) Look if yo ass made yo way to my house on yo own you need to make yo way back on yo own! Nigga you got feet I said the closed the door! LMAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.