Followers

THIS GAY ASS DUDE TRIED TO COME OVER MY HOUSE..

so i was talking to this dude right over the computer NOT over the phone. We finally decided to met since I dont really know that many people I thougt why not. So I thought it would be ok. Man tell me why this dude came walking in confused like he didnt know where to go so I spotted him before he spotted me. I saw this skinny ass fag switching walking about in some short shorts and some motherfuckin flip flops. LMAO... WTF. I tried to walk away as fast as I could but it was to late his gay ass spotted me and started yelling calling out "HEY"... Now I'm in my rude as hell mode because this dude lied about being masculine. I kept walking his ass ran right behind me trying to get me to stop. i turned and looked at his ugly ass and he said "what you didn't see me?" I said "I didnt know that was you" we started walking and I let him go in front of me so I could get a good look of what the fuck he had on.. and that shit just made me get even madder. This fag had flip flops on with polish on his toes. I stopped and asked him "what the fuck do you have on yo feet" he said flip flops" "Nah dude I'm talking about that shit on yo toes" this nigga said oh thats nail polish" like it was ok to meet somebody for the first time wear some short shorts a dirty ass durag, some flip flops and nail polish on his toes! Then he had a little bag with him I asked him what he had in the bag. He said, "Clothes" LMAO and asked if it was ok to stay over. NIGGA PLEASE. I just looked at him like I was about to knock his ass out until he got the hint and said, "What I'm not you type"... I told him "hell no" he got mad and said he was leaving.. Thats him in the picture about... He dont look gay as hell but pictures lie.

2 comments:

Chuk said...

Even at that, you still thought it ok to talk to the guy who looks like that? Gotta say Im disappointed

MrPlayBoi said...

NO... THE TITLE SAID "TRIED"