Followers

My Telling of Us...

Terrell You are and will always have my heart, I think about you everyday the memories will always remain. Your touch your lips and the way you make me feel. the passion that we had when we made love or maybe when I made love to you. My feelings and my heart will always be yours, even if you are not there. As I told you before I can never have a connection a feeling of trust with anyone as much as I had with you. I know I broke your heart but it was never my intentions, I cherished you and I failed you. I couldn't live my life with you pretending that nothing ever happened. I could have told you but I just couldn't I was scared and I didn't want to make the situation worse. You will make some guy very happy one day because you are what love is. You are a good man and deserve a good man, I know I'm a good man who makes mistakes and I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. I know things have changed we have both grown and we have both learned, that love is real.

No comments: