Followers

I thought he was Masculine....

the dude in the picture above was a dude I met... we talked online a few times and finally met.... in the picture he look like he would be cool as fuck even when we talked on the phone... but that was until we met.. this nigga came over my crib with a tight ass lil sky blue shit and some girl Jordan's with the rainbow strip going down the side.. then the nigga had the nerve to ask me if he looked gay.... Me keeping it real told him "hell yeah nigga you look gay as fuck"... he said "it's to catch"... catch what LMMFAO the nigga was a joke. When he went to buy some weed for us to smoke I left and went to the gym fuck I look like....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You an asshole.

Anonymous said...

Well at least you know what you want....or don't want, as the case may be.