Followers

Fucking Mode

"Fucking Mode" is a sexual phase I made up. it's when a man goes through a phase when all they want to do is fuck. no commitment just hit it and quite it. with maybe a few repeats if the sex is good. When you go into "Fucking Mode" there is no versatility you are either the one doing ALL the fucking or the one getting fucked ALL the time. "Fucking Mode" is a burnout phase when a man burns off all the excuses energy from not having sex for a long period of time. It can take from a week to a month to burn off all stored up energy. Not saying fucking any and everybody but fucking the dudes that have been on your waiting list... My "Fucking Mode" is a lot different from other guys. Only because when i start I can go for hours none stop. >Fucking not getting fucked< I can walk though a club and pick out every dude that I will fuck that night, usually about four... Yeah I know it's a hoe move but then again as long as it's safe sex there shouldn't be any repercussions for your actions. Plus if you are going to be a hoe why not be a smart hoe.

1 comment:

Chuk said...

Smart hoe. Better still.. a smart classy ho