Followers

YOU CAN NEVER BE TO SAFE...

Previous message from: him to me Wat sup G....I'm horny bruh ----------------- Previous message from:me to him I told you I only have sex with dudes that are HIV+ are you arn't then please stop hitting me up ----------------- Previous message from: him to me Bruh I want you to fuck me...that HIV don't matter ----------------- Previous message from: me to him nah man I don't like using condoms sorry I wouldn't feel right having sex with someone who is negative bro I just cant do it Previous message from: him to me Bruh I don't like using condoms either....if you change yo mind...Hit my line 753044 ----------------- CONCLUSION This was a dude that I was talking to but he didn't know that he was messaging me when he hit the fake profile up. Although I dropped him before he hit the profile up this confirms why I don't trust niggas. Please give me your thoughts on this post

1 comment:

Chuk said...

O umm.. you want a thought. Ok. this kappa dude Im mtalking to..right... he acts very masc around me and talks a big game when he calls and texts .. funny thing is I could see through all that hype and tell this dude is just a lil sissy fag that needs strong dick. As much as I knew all this I waned my strong personality ie put myself down (don't ever do this , this is the worst mistake people make in the name of love) for this clown. 8 months! I broke up with a very good guy just because I felt the good guy was too weak and the new Kappa dude would be my type - personality wise. I keep getting clear signs from this guy that i am talking to a queen trying to be thug but I never paid full attention. I spent 8 good months of life trying to make something out of nothing with this fag. Next thing I find out this lil queen is hitting up youngsters for dick on A4A. Before this Id been done with him however I felt drained, as if i had wasted more than half of my year on nothing. The life lesson here is t- never set expectations for anyone. One man's top is another man;s bottom. Expect everything from everyone. No one is more than anything. Sad you went through that.