Followers

They won't miss you until you're Gone...

I've always had the power to make another man cry. Usually when we decided to go our separate ways is when they realize how good of a person I really was and how deeply me being in their life effected them... "They won't miss you until you're Gone".. I can say that every guy that I have broke communication off with. Sexual, friendship or just everyday communication have all come back at on point or another and begged me to allow them back into my life... and every time I tell them "No",,, I don't know why but I think its time for a change. Just because something is over does not mean that it is over.

1 comment:

Chuk(mist159@gmail.com) said...

The power to make another cry is the power to illicit change. With great power comes great responsibility. Are you using yours wisely?